Gurl! I never!
Trust me! Forever!
I aint the one!
Nw I drop my weapon!
I never knew, u been so in love,
I took it as a friendship $ a bit of care or so!
I wouldnt had been sorry, if I didnt ever know!
But let me tell u now, i have nowhere to go!!!
Right from the start, right from that begining,
I told u, i hated what u were dreaming,
I warned u, i screamed, i shouted it out,
But trust me or not, i aint the person to doubt!
Let me show u, Let me explain it how,
Things in me, things in u are about to avow,
No one did ever had a word of truth,
But my this rhyme walks on! Where we once placed our foot.
I was the one, i started this game!
But sooner i found, i couldnt handle this fame!
People had words with names of ours!
I knew this were wounds, not matter of scares.
What effected me, werent this little talks.
But on the road of attitude u had ur walks!
I quit the game! If its one man to play.
Coz, there has to be a ocean, if there is a bay.
Well! I never ignored, i just held on to the shore,
Couldnt flow with a ocean, with no waves anymore.
But then it was u, to foment the moment.
Melt was i, by that letter u had sent.
-m still on dis song, cant think ahead ‘ll msg u forth if any!
No comments:
Post a Comment