17.2.09

iWrite - 2 BeST SoNGs i eVa WRoTe

Bring my life to breathe, coz I’m numb and all concrete.
Having on the Hearse my fleet, Can you bring my life to breathe?
In my odds it seems, all ends with broken dreams.
I’m placed on all those beams, Where I loose at all my wins.
Face it all! -
I can is! And I’ll bleed at all those kiss,
To me-
even zephyr cant release, coz I’m burnt with cold breeze.
Mark my words and what it means,
CoZ i aint through with all it seems.
Wish the time backward spins,
When this trees were little beans.
This makes me feel my heart and its beats,
This makes me know myself atleast.
I feel such all, I taste this feast,
Whenever I dial your last digits!
.
.
.
.
.
I’m missing you,
For the love that we shed, And what we were through.
Trust me once forgetting all you knew,
And I’ll Strike it up the fret, till where it once grew.
Gurl! I’m missing you…..
Here I lie, with no one my side,
My questions deny to the answers i find,
Am I!, Am I the one!,
With that, With that bizarre fun.
Coz I!, Coz I cant crack why this Desert Burns.
Gurl! I’m missing you…..

No comments: