Here am I again, Dont have a reason to your ‘why?’.
No words to say, just a note to you, before something for you, in me, would die.
Just had a thaught about what I did,
Cant figure it all, but can remmber a bit.
Just want to tell you, what ‘you _ to me’ and ‘I _ to you’ “DID”.
Well I was before you - drowned, but then it were you!
I got a life, got ways - to run on, new!
Could say that i was happy now, then before.
You helped a LOST, come back at his own door.
Well fine till now, but what happens next!
You depart my life, thinking about your own best!!!
This aint destined to meet you, but wish i, it ever does.
Its good if you read this, its better if you dont.
Because this says nothing but that - you and I wouldnt had suffered it all, if had you wont!
Forget the “Normals” of words, as you may say.
Let me explain this to you, whole, my way.
I was underwater, it was calmn inside,
Wasnt able to breath, but was having a happy ride.
You came like a breeze but a strom disguised,
You breached my trust, later but if, you could ever have realised.
WAT?!? You say dat “I” did it!
“I” was the one who broke it all?
Well think again.
Hit on the past, just look carefully if you could.
It was you first to do something you not had should.
Let me path you to what i mean…
Last I hung up! Remmber??? So, you could had ringed me back. Well if I were you, I would had surely done that. But you didnt! Your one call would had got my breath back. But OH Dear! You didnt! Not only till that moment, but till now. Gurl! How would you understand what it felt to me like!
That was what will one say “A Breach of Trust”. Just recalling that second again, Just feeling that what I felt - all over again, forces the one in me to react. That was wahat made me do all I did. That was what made you suffer and from far but made me too.
AND WHAT! What are “YOU” angry at? I never breached your trust, I did what you already knew. That moment you knew, what i could have/had done, I did the same. So what I did, was what I could had done. Dear! You should had known me by then yaar! You should had known that I would have crossed limits, for even a scratch to my trust on you. Well! This was by now, taring it apart. Curse you for that, Sweetie.
I did wrong! OK! I accept it. But just for once, feel it what I felt, place yourself at mine! Well you wont feel it the same untill u know what you were for me, because if you ever knew it, then you would had never done it.
Well! You were last till now and you would be,
If its all about loving someone deep heartedly.
Wont stop loving you, but cant stop this Hate! Ring me once yaar, wanna hear you, wanna talk to you. Well! ‘have changed a lot, but dont know what i have changed to…..? Will need your help knowing it!
MISS YOU……….n will always do!!!
P.S- “aur bolo….!”
No comments:
Post a Comment